Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Night Fun




First of all, it appears I will only be a weekend blogger. Unless something crazy fun happens during the week, I just can't see me having the time to post. Sorry....you'll have to wait until Fridays.




I totally forgot to take pictures of the festivities at the house last night. Derek and Josh prepared "slider" patties for their tailgate tonight. I was so impressed with the precision while sculpting the patties...they even washed their hands. Josh brought over probably 7 different spices (I was embarrassed to ask what all of them were). So tonight they tailgated before the game. I took a picture but it didn't turn out. :(




Derek is gone for the weekend hunting so Jake and his friends are our source of entertainment. Tonight he has a couple of friends over soaking in the hot tub.
More fun to come....enjoy your weekend & be safe!





No comments:

Post a Comment